How Can We Help?
The Route 66 Ultimate Guide includes your virtual Collector Stamps!
As you travel Route 66, you can virtually collect Collector Stamps at select Points-of-Interest.
How It Works
- Visit a Point-of-Interest (POI) on Route 66.
- At the POI, locate the Route 66 Ultimate Guide sign that includes a QR code to scan. NOTE: You can also inquire with the POI on how to collect their stamp. Some POIs require you to ask them to collect your stamp.
- View the POI listing in the Route 66 Ultimate Guide app.
- Tap the “Collector Stamp” button.
- You must scan the QR code located at the POI. This may be on a sign, the front counter, or available from a staff member.
- Once you scan the QR code, you’ll virtually get the POI’s Collector Stamp!